When you visit the Site, we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information and how the Site is used.
Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
Personal Identifiable information are not stored in cookies.
Cookies helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
Cookies we use and its purpose:
- Analyse how customers use the Site
- To make general improvements to our Site
- To enhance the customers journey
- Track areas that customers may or may not use on the Site
- Provide basic use of the website
- You can block or erase cookies from your computer if you want to (your browser's help screen or manual should tell you how to do this
- AWSALB - Elastic Load Balancing creates this cookie, that is used to map the session to the instance
- ccp_session - Allows a user to be recognised within the website
- csrf_cookie_name - Cookie used to prevent cross-site scripting attacks
- _utma - Used by Google Analytics
- _utmz -Used by Google Analytics
- _ga - Used by Google Analytics
- _gid - Used by Google Analytics
- _gat_gtag - Used by Google Analytics